If you didn’t already know, one of my many hobbies includes baking. However, I must admit that I’m really not that great when it comes to this and I’m by no means an expert and can definitely say that I do not own all the Wilton piping nozzles. Therefore, it will be no surprise that my favourite recipes include any that are; easy, quick and fairly simple – but are delicious at the same time!
If you’re the type of person that normally burns a cake, can’t quite get a delicious treat to look the way you want it to, or just hate clearing up after then this super easy, no-bake and no mess recipe is for you!
For instructions on how to make this delicious tart, see below.
Prep Time: 15 minutes + chilling time.
Cooking Time: 0 minutes.
Total Time: 15 minutes + chilling time.
You Will Need:
- 330g Oreo Cookies (approx. 3 packets).
- 110g melted Butter.
- 300g Milk Chocolate.
- 200ml Double Cream.
- 300g Strawberries.
- Chopped nuts.
- Place Oreo Cookies into a food bag and crush, using a rolling pin, until crumbs form and there are no large pieces.
- Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Press the mixture with the back of a metal spoon into the bottom of a rectangular tart pan.
- Place into the freezer whilst you prepare the filling.
- Place a small saucepan over a low heat and add the double cream, stir until warm.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add in the chocolate, stir continuously until the chocolate has melted and there are no pieces.
- Pour the mixture over the Oreo base, and top with whatever toppings you desire! My favourite is strawberries and chopped nuts, however for an alternative crush a bar of Cadbury’s Crunchie and sprinkle on the top.
- Place the chocolate tart into the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until the filling has hardened.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, and have fun baking!
Disclaimer: images are not my own
Recipe based on: Home Cooking Adventure